I like to keep costs simple and transparent, there are no hidden costs or hard-sales at the end. The session fee is for my time and expertise with the photography and product costs are on top of that.
I work hard getting the shots that will bring joy into your home. Family is precious and children grow up SO fast. Book a session with me and you’ll have beautiful, timeless photographs to keep in your family for generations to come.
Here’s what’s included:
Free – No obligation consultation. This can be done in person or over the phone. You can ask as many questions as you’d like before making any commitment. I’ll send you a questionnaire so that I can learn a bit more about your preferences. The consultation will include any ideas you have, where you’d like the shoot to take place, advice on getting the most from a session, suitable dates, what happens if it rains and more…
£95 – non-refundable session fee payable by BACS transfer. Once we’ve agreed a date, it’s time to pay a session fee to secure it. The session fee includes:
- A digital welcome pack detailing how to get the most from your session, what to wear ideas and more…
- A flexible 2-hour session – If it runs over because you’d like more shots with Grandad or under because your little one’s had enough, then that’s no problem, I just work around you.
- Professional photography equipment. My flattering portrait lenses and full-frame camera produce high res images that can be printed up to A2 size.
- My expertise in both taking the photos and in carefully selecting and editing the best 30 to 50 images. A lot of care and thought is put into this part and how the images can be displayed as a collection.
- A private, online gallery for you to enjoy seeing your photos for the first time and choose your favourites without any pressure. Galleries are available 2 to 3 weeks after the session has taken place.
Once you’ve viewed your images, it’s time to choose a package, digital and print packages start from £195. For a full list of packages and prices, please request one in an email email@example.com