In view of the COVID-19 pandemic I would like to inform my clients and future clients that client safety comes first. The tiers are changing regularly in Surrey and as of 19th December 2020, Epsom, Surrey is in tier 4. The following table shows which services are available in each tier. I am still taking booking for shoots and we will carry them out as soon as it's deemed safe to do so.
If you have a shoot booked with me, I will be in touch to reschedule the session ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
- A telephoto lens is used to photograph clients from a safe distance during a session.
- Photographer will not make any physical contact with clients during the session.
- Invoices are payable in advance of each session by BACS; cash payments are no longer accepted.
- Clients are required to return signed photography contracts by email, in advance of session.
- Late cancellation fees are now wavered until further notice.
- Please DO NOT attend the session if you are displaying any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, high temperature, shortness of breath, cough or if any members of your household have had these symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Photo sessions can take place in a back garden providing it’s possible for photographer to get access via a side gate and there is adequate room to manoeuvre throughout the session from a safe distance.
- Hand sanitiser available for clients to use on entering studio.
- Photographer keeps at a safe distance throughout the session.
- Windows / doors will be open whenever possible to keep fresh air circulating throughout the session.
- Surfaces that clients may have come in contact with are cleaned with alcohol-based antibacterial wipes between sessions
- Clients are politely requested not to arrive early for appointments.
- A longer time between each appointment to allow people to leave and enter the studio at different times avoiding a crossover and time for surfaces to be cleaned.
- Clients, 18 years and over, are politely requested not to bring additional people to appointments.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Wishing you all the very best of health.