It’s all about you! I’m focused on making your whole experience as straightforward and enjoyable as possible to create portraits you love!
1. Firstly, my photo sessions are super-relaxed and friendly.
2. The preparation, lead-up and the photo shoot itself is a partnership between you and me. I listen to your goals and reservations and walk you through the best way to prepare for your shoot and how to get the best out of it!
3. I make everything as easy as possible for you – I offer guidance on what to wear, shoot location, tips on getting the kids to cooperate during the session (if your kids are involved) and offer both digital files, cropped to size in various resolutions, plus a range of stunning, high quality gallery framed prints to fit different sizes spaces.
4. I am not a clock-watcher but I am time sensitive. I appreciate that you might have to rush off after the session; that your kids have a time limit when it comes to having their photo taken or that you might need your headshots before the end of the week!
5. My photoshoots are a process; there’s a warm-up period where we get used to one another and try a few different ideas and angles. With headshots / branding photos I will show you the back of the camera from time-to-time to make sure you’re happy with the direction we're taking and we can make adjustments along the way.
6. Once we get going, I take lots of photos so you’ll have plenty to choose from!